Benefits of search retargeting
1. Intent: Search retargeting works incredibly well because it’s based on search keywords, which are uniquely effective at capturing the intent of a consumer.
2. ROI: Search retargeting lets markets capture the power of intent at a tremendous discount because you can skip over the SEM bidding wars. In fact, search retargeting can save you up to 96% per click over SEM.
3. Natural Extension of SEM: Most importantly, search retargeting speaks the language search marketers understand: choosing your keywords, real-time bidding, optimization. Search marketers, therefore, come to search retargeting with a head start.
- Keyword Level Bidding, Reporting, and Optimization: Adscapz, LLC offers full visibility and control for each keyword targeted. As done in search marketing, the ability to vary bidding for an individual keyword is imperative to achieve optimum results.
- Variable Recency: We enables variable targeting and bidding based on the recency of the search event. For example, ads can be served to users who have searched within 15 seconds, 15 minutes, or 15 days of the time of their search. Recency is a major factor in optimizing to Cost per acquisition (CPA), Click-through rate (CTR), and (CPC) Cost Per Click goals.
- Total Transparency: We enables advertisers to know exactly how much of each dollar spent goes to media, data, and platform costs. In addition, advertisers are able to see the spend and performance on each keyword, domain, exchange, time of day, and more. We do not do CPM arbitrage.