Benefits Of Connected TV/OTT Advertising
WHAT IS OTT?
So, what does OTT mean? OTT stands for over the top and refers to video content that is served over the traditional closed television system. Using OTT services users don’t need to subscribe or pay a TV cable company to watch video content as most content is served via the internet.
Although a television that is connected to the internet or laptop, mobile phone, etc. can be used to watch over the top TV, OTT TV boxes are also available. These TV boxes serve as a hub for users to connect to OTT services and function as a mini computer with all the needed specifications, connections, and applications to watch over the top TV.
In terms of OTT TV boxes, they are available almost anywhere and big companies like Amazon even have their own version. Apart from general Android OTT TV boxes, a few popular examples exist including the Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku and more.
WHAT IS CTV?
CTV stands for connected TV and is just another term for a television that has an ethernet connection or can connect to the internet wirelessly. This definition or group of devices can also in some spectrums include TVs that are used as displays connected to other devices that have internet access.
Ad Exchanger also created an article where they had executives from companies like Roku, Samsung Ads and more talk about the differences between OTT and CTV. Be sure to take a look at that over here.
OTT allows for 100’S Of Publishers To Display Your “TV” Commercials On
120 Sports | A&E | Select ABC Affiliates | Accent Health | Anthem Sports & Entertainment | AOL | AT&T/DirectTV Now! | BigStar.TV | Bravo | Select CBS Affiliates | CNBC | CNN | Comcast | Cooking Channel | Crackle | Digital Media Rights | Discover Channel | DiscoveryGo | Dish | DIY | DramaFever | E! | ESPN | E.W. Scripps Newsy | Film on TV, Inc. | Flickstream | Flipps Media | Food Network | Select Fox Affiliates | Fox Networks Group | FX Now | Fox News | Fox Sports | Funimation | Future Today Inc. | Gold Line Temangement | Haystack.tv | HGTV | History Channel | Looke Digital | MAZ | Select NBC Affiliates | Lifetime | MTV | NFL Network | One by AOl Ad Network | Oxygen | Plex | PlutoTV | Resignation Media, LLC | Screen Media Ventures LLC | Scripps Network, LLC | Sling TV | Smart Roll Media, LLC | TBS | Time, Inc. | The Weather Channel | TNT | Toon Googles | Travel Channel | TubiTV | Turner Digital | USA | Vevo | Vidillion | WeatherNation | Xumo | Yahoo!
Plenty Of Devices
Amazon | Apple | Asus | Google | Hisense | JadooTV | LG | Microsoft | MiniX | NVIDIA | Roku | Samsung | Sony | Xiamoni
AdapTV | Beachfront | Freewheel | Rubicon | SpotX | 75+ PMP deals
Our OTT/CTV solution, advertisers have access to the most advanced solution in the market. Powered by three distinct methods of audience targeting, getting the right message in front of the right person at the right time has never been more effective.
- Target physical addresses using GPS data to serve OTT/CTV ads with unmatched precision and scale.
- Bring the precision of digital targeting to OTT/CTV with the ability to target users based on keywords, context, and other online behaviors.
- Take advantage of numerous combinations of demographic variables to target your ideal audience.
- Up To 96% View Rates Of Commercial On Connected Devices
- Connected TV Watchers Tend To Be A More Engaged Consumer Of Content
- Can Still Measure Foot Traffic To Your Retail/Brick & Mortar Location
Combination Strategies - Addressable Geofencing + OTT Advertising = Big Wins For Enterprises
Do you have a list of customers or business addresses? Addressable Geo-Fencing can be used both as a stand-alone tactic and to improve the results of addressable TV campaigns, direct mail campaigns, and other marketing efforts that target specific households. By extending the reach, improving the frequency, and providing foot traffic attribution through conversion zone tracking, Addressable Geo-Fencing makes all household and business address targeting efforts more effective through our automated plat-line geofencing drawing capabilities.
- Highly Precise – Targeting is based on plat line data from property tax and public land surveying information to maximize the precision of addresses being targeted. Up To 90% Match Rate
- Highly Scalable – Up to 1 million physical household and business addresses can be targeted per campaign.
- Provides Foot Traffic Attribution – Conversion Zones can be used with Addressable Geo-Fencing campaigns to track uplift in foot traffic to the advertiser’s location.
- Multiple Creative Formats Available – Advertisers can utilize static ads, video ads, and OTT (i.e Roku) Ad campaigns with addressable geofencing.
- More Precise Than IP Targeting – Addressable geofencing is even more precise than IP Address Targeting, yielding a 90% match rate.