How Event Targeting Works
- A virtual geo-fence is traced around an event location where the advertiser wants to build an audience based on their visit
to that particular location during a set, scheduled timeframe.
- When the customer enters the Geo-fenced location during the set timeframe, they will then become a part of an audience that can later be targeted following the event for up to 30 days.
- As the user visits various apps downloaded on their phone or browses the internet on the mobile browsers, they begin to see ads from said advertiser.
- User can see those Ads for 1 day and up to 30 days after he/she has entered the geo-fence.
- We can target people on mobile devices, tablets, and desktops when they’re on wifi networks or through GPS.